Adaptability to manufacture of furniture - the concept covering a wide range of questions of industrial both economic character and defining finally quality and the cost price of production. The Designer already at the first design stage thinks of how the product will be produced, how much this or that form given to a material, is technological, as details, on what equipment, with what accuracy and cleanliness as assemblage and furnish of products will be carried out will be processed.
The Designer thus acts as the intermediary between designing and furniture manufacture, forming during designing technological conditions of manufacturing of the product, allowing to realise creative ideas with necessary completeness. It demands from the designer of knowledge of materials and modern technology of their processing in products. The is art-design project reflects therefore not only material structure of a product, but also provides guidance on technologies of its manufacturing, i.e. Is technological model of the product, allowing realisation of technological possibilities of manufacture. Result of technological study of the form and a design in the course of art designing of furniture is the product answering to technology requirements of modern manufacture.
Adaptability to manufacture of furniture is defined by following major factors:
1) a correct choice of materials, i.e. The account of functional and constructive conformity of a material to the form, rationality of the sizes of details and preparations with use of specific properties of materials in their interaction with each other, providing reliability of work of a product, profitability of their use;
2) reduction of volume of machining by cutting by use of more productive kinds of processing (for example, gnutja with simultaneous pasting, pressing, punching and other processes for details and knots from wood and wood materials; weldings, exact moulding, processing by pressure for hardware; ekstruzii, pneumatic and vacuum formation for products from plastic etc.);
3) simplicity and aesthetically expedient form creating possibility of manufacturing of products on machine tools of a general purpose and providing mass character of manufacture on the basis of modern vysokomehanizirovannyh of technological processes;
4) rational restriction of number of surfaces with high requirements to accuracy and cleanliness of processing. Accuracy of processing is a character of conformity of the valid sizes of a detail, knot, a product, received in the course of processing, nominal, t. e.prinjatym to the sizes of a design on the basis of calculation or for constructive reasons. Accuracy of processing is regulated by system of admissions and landings - GOST 6449-76 ' Products from wood and wood materials. Admissions and landings ', GOST 7713-62 ' Admissions and landings. The basic definitions ', GOST 11710-66 ' Admissions and landings of details from plastic ', and also branch standards OST 2Н 31-2-76 ' Admissions and landings ', OST 13-29-74 ' Admissions and landings in derevoobrabotke. Admissions of the angular sizes ', etc. Cleanliness of processing of a surface characterises degree of conformity of its form to theoretically smooth surfaces. GOST 7016-82 ' a surface Roughness is defined. Classification and designation ', GOST 2789-73 ' a surface Roughness ';
5) rationality of the general configuration of products, i.e. Partition possibility on assembly units, a correct choice of assembly bases, assemblage possibility in any places without application of the special equipment;
6) use in designs of the standard, normalised and unified details and knots. Last requirement has all-important value. The existing popular belief that ' where there is a standard, there dies creativity ', it is incorrect in the basis and is connected with misunderstanding of the process of standardization and normalisation.
Subsections of this page:
Sphere of action of republican standards
the Analysis of schemes of composite structure
Branch system of unification
Quality of basic dimensional unit
Standard sizes of the unified panel board elements
Established the WASP
Sequence of designing of a set
Branch system of unification